Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Water Country is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. And that’s just what it’s like to work here! As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world. If you’re dedicated, dependable and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is place for you!
- Monitors weather and makes decisions on progression of code status based on understanding direction of travel, severity. Stays abreast of storm cells and communicates weather changes/inclement weather to duty manager.
- Photo-copy, fax, scan paperwork as necessary.
- Ability to work closing shifts & weekends if needed
- Maintain accurate files and records for Administration office while upholding confidentiality agreements. Type, distribute, and file reports and memos. Maintain daily statistics on rides and shows.
- Typing and answering the phones.
- Ability to be trained in other locations within
Qualification & Experience:
- Clerical experience and park experience preferred
- Data entry skill; PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- High School Graduate
- Must be able to multi – task
- Excellent Communication skills with Team Members and Park Leadership.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A