Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Installation of Building Automation Systems equipment and sensors for HVAC, Water Quality Systems and lighting systems Perform commissioning and programming of installed BAS equipment
- Assist in maintenance of Fire Control Systems as needed at BGT & AI
- Follow safe work practices
- Other duties as required by the Park Services Department.
- Modify BAS programming to maintain proper operation of systems, including remote access after-hours response to maintenance/scheduling issues associated with BAS equipment.
- Diagnose and repair/replace BAS equipment failures and malfunctions
- Currently have valid Florida Driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving guidelines
- Be able to work at least 40 hours a week with flexible scheduling, including holidays, nights, special events coverage as required, weekends and overtime when job requires.
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent trouble shooting skills, both electrical and mechanical
- Ability to walk, climb stairs/ladders and work outside in all weather
- Demonstrable knowledge of electronic based controls and programming ability
- knowledge of HVAC equipment, operation and low line voltage equipment is preferred
- One year of Building Controls installation or maintenance experience preferred
- Good attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A