Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
An exciting day of laughs, thrills and adventure at one of our parks requires tasty treats to keep the fun going. That’s where you come in! We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a passionate baker help create memorable and flavorful memories- come join this sweet team!
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
- Trains other ambassadors as needed.
- Ices, decorates, packages, labels, and prices products for refrigerator and dry cases.
- Ensures that the display refrigerators and cases are cleaned, polished, and fully stocked with cakes, pastries, desserts.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Assists with the delivery and setup of cakes, desserts and hand dipped specialty items as needed.
- Maintain high standards for product freshness and sanitation.
- Operates the mixer, fudge kettle and dipping wells.
- Organizes and rotates stock in the refer, freezer and dry goods areas.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience as a Decorator Apprentice or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of decorating, icing and home mades.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions and solve problems.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write and perform simple math problems.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A