Oversee job duties and performance of Park Operation ambassadors at rides, shows, restrooms, and pathways.
- Maintain inventory and stock/replace areas supplies and equipment as needed
- Responsible for the development of OJT’s and ambassadors by providing training, feedback and coaching.
- Track information to complete daily and weekly reports
- Conduct equipment and safety checks in compliance with department and company standards
- Ensure ambassadors receive break and meal periods in accordance with company policy and applicable law.
Respond to ambassador and guest needs
- Ensure a safe environment for all team members, guests, and animals
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness in the park, conduct quality inspections of assigned areas, and follow up on any opportunities to improve
- Ensure compliance to all state/federal regulations, park policies, and department procedures
- Report to Supervisors and Managers regarding the status of projects and completed nightly assignments
- Communicate effectively with other areas within the department as well as other departments in the park
- Attend to ambassadors and follow park protocol in emergency situations
- Must have a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be comfortable working around fumes/dust/odor
- Must be comfortable with exposure to noise and vibrations
- Must be available to work weekends and Holidays
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups of guests and team members
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
- Must be able to remain calm and professional during challenging situations
- Must be able to operate and maneuver in/around tight spaces
- Must be able to train on and properly use protective gear
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, squat, stoop, walk, kneel, reach with hands and arms at shoulder level or below, climb and reach with hands and arms above shoulder level
- Must be able to complete provided CPR/AED training/certification
- Must be able to be trained and certified at all assigned areas and job functions
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders
- Must be able to use heavy equipment for cleaning
Qualification & Experience:
- Skilled in organization and planning.
- Able to meet required availability.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Stand, walk and /or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift or move 75lbs.
Able to positively interact with guests, co-workers, and vendors of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or language, and individuals with special needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A