Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Busch Gardens is a place of thrills, fun and positive, lasting memories. And that’s just what it’s like to work here! As a key member of our team, you’ll play a major role in bringing happiness and excitement to people from around the world. If you’re dedicated, dependable and driven to deliver exceptional guest service, this is place for you!
- Assist with the layout and repair of metal equipment necessary for park operation.
- Perform maintenance inspections of rides.
- Always Execute welding safety and to comply with hot permit policy.
- Perform arc and gas welding, metal cutting and metal repair for all Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA properties.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Be certified in “4G” 3/8 plate and working toward a “6G” pipe certification.
- At least 3 years of experience working with torches, flame welding, inert gas welding, electric arc welding required.
- Have a working knowledge of all welding aspects.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic mathematical skills are required, as well as adequate reading and writing skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- General knowledge of gases and their safe application.
- Able to stand on ladders for long periods of time.
- Able to lift items 50 pounds or more with the assistance of others safely.
- Should have a basic knowledge of metal types.
- Proficient in the English language.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A