Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Assists with leading the operational execution of the assortment planning process. Assistant Supervisor – Planning and Allocation provides direction on product launches, movement between in park locations, and the health of the product flow to locations at Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island.
- Participates in the physical inventory process and special events.
- Ensures stores maintain auto replenishment schedules, display minimums, replenishment adjustments, manual inventory orders, and supports the store teams on inventory control.
- Works with category planning, visual team, department leadership on store planning and strategy for both new and existing locations.
- Participates in the merchandise plan collaborating with visual & merchandising teams to ensure standards are met for each location.
- Ensures the integrity of bubble maps, floor plans, and product division face out count allocation aligns with merchandise strategies.
- Monitors product sales performance to assist in determining appropriate placement of product, movement of programs or departments, and assortment changes.
- Communicates needs, suggestions, stock level concerns, and provides recommendations on assortment issues, and merchandise exit strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience (years and type)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Education and Special Skills: (High School, trade school, Associate, Bachelor’s, Masters or Ph.D.)
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience, merchandise theme park experience preferred.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A