Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Applies problem solving skills to identify and resolve instances of theft and fraud. Gathers data and performs analysis on same in support of on-going investigations. Conducts fact finding interviews and support of on-going investigations.
- Maintains a professional appearance that meets grooming standards.
- Works as part of a team to increase productivity and while providing excellent guest service.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting, driving, and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Conducts interviews of individuals to assess for deceptiveness and truthfulness.
- Consistently demonstrates courteous and professional behavior in all work aspects with all ambassadors and guests.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and employees.
- Conducts revenue audits of cashiers and vendors.
- Conducts personal surveillance.
- Have at least two (2) years of investigative experience dealing specifically with criminal cases, fraud, or employee theft, within the past five (5) years strongly preferred.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to obtain Security License from Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau.
- Have strong interviewer skills developed through actual case involvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Have excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Be able to verify interviewer experience.
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the requirements of the SEA driving policy.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A