Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
The Human Resources Generalist will play a key role in improving HR processes to promote future growth and success. This position will support all HR functions and will be a dedicated resource for their assigned business unit(s).
- Assist with preparation of department communications/events.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors – refer complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Manage and ensure required trainings have been completed.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Help Park Ambassadors and leadership understand relevant company policies, programs and procedures.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations – collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Research and recommended best practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in a Human Resources position
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field, including employee relations, leaves of absence, training, discipline/terminations, etc.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A