Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Responsible for driving attendance and ancillary revenue for youth market Develop programs in collaboration with park Sales & Marketing leadership, internal stakeholders, and key accounts including programs for schools, churches, and scout groups
- Stays abreast of market and industry trends and changes
- Represent the park in key industry organizations, including where possible Board or Committee positions of influence, at trade shows and other events focused on the youth markets
- Develops and implements effective and ongoing sales calls and sales blitz scheduled to top producing clients
- Identifying and leveraging new business opportunities while optimizing the portfolio of youth programs that already exist
- Responsible for analyzing, making strategic recommendation and implementing business development plans for youth market
- Generate sales for events from account base.
- Increases market awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of sales and leads.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, industry sales or related business field, and/or combined equivalent of education and experience.
- Previous Sales training required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing strategy background along with proven inside and outside sales experience.
- Ability to prepare and update a sales action plan indicating all future efforts, goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to convey important ideas and concepts to senior management, top executives from key accounts, and hospitality industry leadership in group settings and able to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences.
- Ability to work with various departments and within varying organizational structures to achieve common goals.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects to completions while seizing emerging opportunities.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A