Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 37,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
- Sell trays of fish to guests and daily maintenance of Sea Lion Feeder Booth
- Conduct informative and fact-based animal presentations and interact with guests of all ages
- Teach Education Programs, including Field Trips, Camps, and Sleepovers
- Conduct guided tours for public guests and private groups
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Initiate interactions and proactively provide animal and park information at SeaWorld and Discovery Point.
- Monitor guest and animal safety
- Must be able to engage, motivate and interact with children and adults
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Education, Recreation, Early Childhood Development, Biology, Zoology and/or related college coursework preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and enthusiastically share a passion for the environment with our guests
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Must be able to maintain composure and objectivity in all situations when interacting with internal and external guests
- Must be proficient in talking on a microphone to large crowds of guests
- Must be comfortable being evaluated and accepting feedback
- Must be able to respond quickly to safety issues and practice safe working habits
- Must be available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid- and closing shifts; nights, weekends and holidays
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A