Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
The Ecommerce Product Specialist will be responsible for implementing the company’s ecommerce strategy for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. The individual in the role will be accountable for creating demand and driving ecommerce revenue for the parks. The product specialist will work closely with internal stakeholders and will champion ecommerce best practices across the company through deep expertise, earned influence and effective change management.
- Provide support to the Manager on a variety of projects including budgets and trending reports.
- Build and maintain eCommerce products, ensuring all are updated according to established specifications and timeframes.
- Maintain and grow awareness of digital marketing trends and the implications that these technologies have on marketing to the company’s target consumer.
- Organize and maintain calendar for eCommerce products, landing pages, special initiatives, etc. (Includes configuration and development within content management system, graphic changes, merchandising strategy, testing and optimization).
- Provide insights, trends and best practices to drive ecommerce performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with Park and corporate leadership teams to align business goals supporting ecommerce needs for all park websites.
- Supports web/mobile and eCommerce creative development and redesign efforts.
- Experience with SiteCore or similar Content Management System, with a working knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing or project management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with an ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences.
- Must be enthusiastic, confident change-agent with ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Must be able to manage and prioritize diverse projects
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A