Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
As a Business Analyst you’ll enthusiastically represent SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, maintaining a high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job. This includes providing financial reporting and analytical services for the park locations.
- Track and analyze labor and expenses; identifies trends; provides variance explanations
- Conduct analysis including financial, variance, margin, cost and revenue enhancement.
- Analyze workflow to increase efficiency
- Generate weekly/monthly reports.
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations, and needs
- Generate ideas to enhance profitability and interpret department reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with operating and attendance budget preparation including forecasting from historical trends.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to positively interact with guests and co-workers of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or language, and individuals with special needs.
- Ability to write professional business communication.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong math skills: able to compute rate, ratio and percent and to create and interpret graphs.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office applications; intermediate to advanced Excel
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A