Website Neiman Marcus
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for handling all incoming shipments of returns. Counts and sorts shipments for incoming daily numbers, moves freight to the floor and removes empty freights Gaylords. Restocks station with needed supplies. Manifest both outbound and inbound returns.
- Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
- Focus and remain on task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Meet scheduled work hours for department and shift.
- Remain flexible to work overtime, which is mandatory.
- Meet NMD physical requirements of standing, bending and lifting, etc.
- Maintain high level of safety awareness; provide safety feedback constructively.
- Other tasks as required to meet team goals.
- Successful candidates must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Experience in productivity-based environment.
- Attention to detail in order to verify accuracy of work.
- Basic reading and numerical comprehension.
- Ability to follow directions with a minimum of supervision.
- A high school diploma and previous warehouse experience are preferable, but not required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Lifting Objects weighing up to 25lbs from the floor to over-head level.
- Lift objects weighing up to 45lbs from the floor to waist.
- Continuous/frequent walking or standing for long periods of time.
- Continuous/frequent pushing or pulling heavy carts – up to 50lbs
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A