Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Supports and acts as liaison for SeaWorld San Diego Sales team for client event planning and development. Interfaces with clients and various park departments on the phone, by email and in person. Assists with reporting, presentations, warehouse inventory and on-site event coordination. Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Supports accounts Executives and Leader.
- Compile sales reports, sales channel attendance, revenue reports, and account tracking reports.
- Send and receive emails.
- Answers phone/email and responds to client questions and event inquiries.
- Facilitate client and team requests.
- Manage event ticket processing and mailing.
- Carries out administrative duties to support Sales team.
- Participate in meetings and assist in the coordination of industry events, park familiarization tours, and key Sales projects.
- Manage inventory of event collateral and supplies.
- Prepare written correspondence and mailings.
- Organize, prepare and execute sales presentations, trade shows and trainings to assigned market.
- Assist in the development of all park event communication documents.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to establish and create relationships at all levels with clients and prospect organizations.
- High-level presentation and communication skills with the ability to convey important ideas and concepts to senior leadership, as well as group training and industry missions with high-level executives and clients.
- Two years of related experience/education.
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent, from a two-year college or technical school or one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents and periodicals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to self-start and work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to create reports, links, and formulas in Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A