Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
The Director of Sales will provide strategic planning and leadership to drive sales growth. This role is responsible for the tactical planning and execution of sales strategies designed to drive financial growth and new business. Duties also include achieving annual sales targets, driving new business, coordinating the sales team, leading and assisting with cold calling, lead generation, and event execution.
- Manage individual and team development through coaching, feedback, training, and performance management
- Set individual goals, and oversee the projects and prioritization of the sales team
- Leads the sales team and initiatives for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island to drive attendance and revenue while achieving per cap and yield goals
- Maintains a high level of visibility within the community and markets where SEA’s business is influenced
- Develop analyses, revenue splits and break-even models, sales, territory, and market plans, collateral, and budgets to meet objectives
- Analyze program effectiveness & ROI
- Drive attendance, revenue and culinary/merchandise and other non-admissions revenue sales through group bookings or Sales distribution channels
- Strategic planning and execution of Sales initiatives for all assigned market segments within the sales discipline.
- Play an active role in the day-to-day efforts of the sales team initiatives, including sales calls, communication, contract negotiations, product development, etc.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in sales and sales strategy with a proven track record of results and at least 3 years of experience in theme park, tourism, and/or hospitality industry
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year degree, MBA a plus or 12 + years’ work / education experience
- High proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to complete professional proposals, pricing models, graphs, and presentations
- Minimum 5 years of management/leadership experience
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A