- The Assistant Manager, Operational Effectiveness is accountable for providing support to initiatives and projects of the Retail Service Centre (RSC) that align to the Bank’s strategy, reduce structural cost and create efficiency. Responsibilities also include development and provisioning of dashboard reporting, trending, forecasting and analysis on various aspects of the RSC which includes key performance indicators and operational performance commitments.
- The Assistant Manager, Operational Effectiveness provides oversight, triage and management of resolution for issues/opportunities originating from the RSC and various partners. The employee promotes a performance-oriented culture that is focused on our customers and supports strategic initiatives that result in improved customer experiences.
- Develops, prepares and distributes various levels of dashboard reporting for projects, initiatives, and overall RSC performance. This includes reporting on key performance indicators, operational performance commitments, productivity and forecasting. Provides insight on trends and executes on activities to improve results.
- Builds effective relationships and strategic alliances with peers, RSC units and business/technology partners. Provides assistance with the day to day interaction with the units and efficiently manages the group email.
- Maintains and monitors project/initiative plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures for assigned initiatives. Prepares necessary presentation materials for meetings and supports development of communication/training packages. Undertakes project tasks as required.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Supports development, documentation and revision of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and process maps for all RSC units. Monitors and manages SOP action plans, sustainment plans, and related activities.
- Supports the execution of initiatives and projects by providing research, analysis and gathering required data/information from partners and stakeholders. Organizes meetings as appropriate and distributes meeting minutes.
- Provides oversight, triage and management of resolution for issues/opportunities originating from the RSC and various partners. Establishes priority and escalates where necessary.
- Provides support with CORE publications, job aids and change management activities.
- Ensures that projects/initiatives adhere to frameworks and documentation is maintained appropriately. Assess project risks and issues and provides solutions where applicable.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint)
- Ability to support multiple project/initiatives, weighing often under conflicting priorities, and delivering results
- Highly skilled with creating presentation decks and various levels of communications
- Highly analytical with experience in developing reporting and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organization skills
- Thorough understanding of the Bank’s systems such as AS400, Pega, IP, DCIW, FFT, CIS, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of retail banking products, services, policies and procedures, banking regulations and related regulatory requirement
Qualification & Experience:
- Project experience at a major financial institution
- Post-Secondary education related to the financial industry or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A