Contributes to the overall success of the Systemized Team within Dynamic Mutual Funds in Calgary, Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Create a comprehensive Transition Strategy (TS)
- The Investment Management Workshop (IMW) is a series 6 meetings designed to achieve 3 objectives.
is responsible for enrolling 54 advisors per year into the program
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction process;
- The VPSS will facilitate the Investment Management Workshop according to the 6 meeting process as detailed in the IMW Binder
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Will work closely with the Dynamic National Sales Team, Dynamic National Accounts Team, and other Business Partners to ensure that enrollment levels are kept at the required level
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of Dynamic’s programs and products
- Will actively pursue referrals from existing and past participants in the program to ensure that enrollment levels are kept at the required level
- The Role of the VP, Systemized Solutions (VPSS) is to facilitate the Investment Management Workshop.
- Analyze the advisor’s current Business Structure and Investment Management Process (IMP);
- Design a customized Investment Management Matrix (IMM)
- Will arrange one-on-one, group and/or branch meetings with advisors to promote the IMW
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook).
- Completion of CSC or IFIC certification or previous sales experience in related fields;
- CFA or CIMA is required;
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry;
Qualification & Experience:
- 3- 5 years experience in the financial industry;
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales experience required;
- BA, Commerce, Finance or Business Administration and/or equivalent years of experience;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A