Take that passion and turn it into a career at SCHEELS. Our Archery Technicians work with our archery experts to deliver the best customer experience in retail. You will be responsible for setting up a customer’s dream bow, work with vendors like Mathews, Hoyt and Vapor trail to order parts and repair bows to get your customer back out shooting. SCHEELS boasts the most rigorous training programs in the archery retail, so experience in this role is not necessary. Compensation for this position starts at $15.00/hour, and hours can average 20 hours per week.
- Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
- Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
- Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “Thank you”
Qualification & Experience:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or 3 months related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mankato, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A