This individual will provide a safe working and shopping experience to patrons of Scheels through the reduction and deterrence of loss. The Loss Prevention Investigator will assist all Scheels’ associates in fulfilling Scheels customer service and safety standards; while maintaining a discreet, professional, presence in Scheels stores.
- Reduce and deter internal loss through means of floor surveillance, monitoring closed circuit camera systems, and auditing/reviewing a variety of exception reports.
- Develop positive work relationships with state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Assist the leadership team in enforcing all policies and procedures.
- Reduce and deter external loss through means of floor surveillance and monitoring closed circuit camera systems. Poses the ability to identify and apprehend external subjects for theft when all Scheels 5 Imperatives have been met.
- Conduct successful non-confrontation interviews with external or internal patrons of Scheels.
hyCreate a safe working and shopping environment by completing daily/weekly/monthly safety facility evaluations.
- Be professional in appearance and attitude
- Ability to systematically complete various tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work assigned schedules which may include varied hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and establish facts through proper investigations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Eden Prairie, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A