Are you passionate about sports and the outdoors? Are you seeking to work in a fun and challenging environment? SCHEELS is seeking freight and customer support associates to work in the largest sporting goods store in America, all while working with some of the best sports brands in the industry. The Support Associate will be responsible for committing to a professional, team environment, provide assistance to fellow associates and customers in retrieving freight, putting merchandise on the floor and providing world class customer service. Compensation for this position starts at $14.50/hour, and average work hours are 20 hours per week.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other associates of the organization
- Restock merchandise on sales floor and bring product to the floor for display
- Assist customers and sales people with retrieving and loading purchased product
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Maintain orderly appearance of personal work space and surrounding areas. General cleaning and organization around the store and back stock areas
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- Unload product from freight. Tag, fold, hang and price merchandise to be put out on the sales floor or in back stock
- Exercise judgment and tact and be able to effectively work with all levels within the organization
- Ability to be organized, multi-task and maintain all aspects of a support role
Qualification & Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A