Website San Diego Zoo Global
The Talent Acquisition Intern will have the opportunity to work on a fast paced team to gain hands on knowledge within various disciplines in the field of Human Resources. There will be a large focus on Talent Acquisition with additional opportunities within Benefits & Compensation, DEI, and Learning & Development.
- Support talent acquisition and recruitment efforts for the organization.
- Posts jobs for open requisitions to recruitment sources including the internal job board, external job boards, social media, professional networking, etc.
- Secures and maintains integrity of confidential information including Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Works on special projects related to other HR activities, as business needs demand.
- Inputs data entry for all new hires with a high level of accuracy.
- Assists in coordinating all pre-employment requirements such as reference checks, background checks and drug testing.
- Ability to work accurately while handling a high volume of work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Student must be pursuing a degree within Human Resources or other related field.
- Works effectively with others in a diverse environment such as peers, employees, and leaders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Training and/or experience that would demonstrate the essential functions, knowledge and skills listed.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; Communicates effectively both verbally and written.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be flexible, customer service oriented and have the ability to anticipate problems and needs.
- Understanding of HR policies and practices; Knowledge of HR resources and tools.
- Desire to pursue a career within Human Resources.
Company: San Diego Zoo Global
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A