Website San Diego Zoo Global
The Education Program Aide supports the Education department’s daily operations and programs by managing supplies and technology, facilitating group learning, and assisting in special projects as assigned. This position reports to the Education Supervisors.
- Maintains and operates audio/visual equipment for virtual and in-person programs.
- Operates organization vehicles/mobile cart(s).
- Provides operational support for Education Programs.
- Prepares and ensures availability of program materials and foresees program needs and takes action.
- Provides world class customer service to program participants.
- Assists with child and group management during programs.
- At least 3 months of experience working or volunteering with children.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Able to operate moderately complex computer software programs
Qualification & Experience:
- Current valid California driver’s license in good standing.
- Basic knowledge of zoo grounds
- Has top notch customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to take direction, ask questions for clarification when needed
Company: San Diego Zoo Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A