Website Sherwin Williams
This position will be responsible for growing a paint sales territory that focuses primarily on the Commercial market segment. In this position, you will secure new wholesale accounts while maintaining existing customer accounts. You will utilize professional selling tools for pre-call planning and documenting sales calls. You’ll develop a territory market strategy, as well as conduct product demonstrations and competitive product comparisons.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Time management skills to organize daily planning and monthly activities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in conducting outside sales calls to build new business and increase existing business.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A