Work From Home: Field-basedTravel Percentage: 40%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to Pre-Hospital sales, marketing, clinical and demonstrations of all related Pre-Hospital products and programs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Emergency Care expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of fire chiefs, medical directors, clinical instructors and administrators. Your
- knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You are committed to operational excellence, reporting customer complaints, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs and committing to on time and error free shipments.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- As an Emergency Care Account Manager, you live out your mission to save and change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
- You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- As an Emergency Care Account Manager, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker Emergency Care products to meet our customers’ needs.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence and a good driving record.
- Excellent time management, project management, and customer service skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A