The Starbucks Manger is responsible for the supervision, scheduling, and training of Starbucks baristas. A combination of duties related to the preparation of drinks, recipe integrity and overall performance of the Starbucks section of the store. Tracks, forecasts, and analyzes department to take appropriate action in order to increase sales. Responsible for sales, gain and financial results of the Starbucks Department. Provides friendly superior customer service
- Managing and Developing Personnel: Manages the performance of Starbucks baristas, including scheduling of personnel, maintaining positive working relationships, coaching, training and providing performance feedback, setting and managing department expectations and goals, ensuring that clerks have access to training and resources, establishing and managing department communication protocol, and informing clerks on all job-related issues and changes.
- Follows and complies with all cleaning and sanitizing schedules, hygiene and safety regulations, and health department laws. Ensures all trash is disposed of properly and frequently and that all Starbucks Kiosk employees are properly groomed and utilizing PPE as required.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing the Department: Ensures all display areas, utensils, containers, equipment, floors and all areas and surfaces in the Starbucks Kiosk are cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintaining Displays and Merchandising on the Floor: Follows company guidelines for implementation of the merchandising program. Stocks and rotates displays, assesses in-stock conditions, ensures products are distressed as appropriate. Ensures signs, tags, and schematics are maintained appropriately. Follows ordering best practices.
- Takes customer orders and performs special customer requests. Offers selling and serving suggestions to customers.
- Tracking, Forecasting, and Analyzing the Starbucks Kiosk: Gathers, monitors, and reviews reports and data related to Starbucks Kiosk sales, profitability, service, labor and other related operating measures to help track, forecast, and analyze the Starbucks Kiosk. Takes appropriate action based on findings. Meets with Store Manager and Field Merchandiser to discuss department performance and identify department specific successes and opportunity areas. Works with Store Manager and Field Merchandiser on implementing changes to department.
- Managing Department Assets: Reviews department operating reports to improve department sales and communicates operating results with department employees. Manages product inventory, communicates with ICC / Field Merchandisers on discrepancies, and moves overstocked items. Oversees pricing audits. Communicates product knowledge and PLUs to appropriate store personnel to ensure proper check-stand procedures.
- Receiving and Storing Product: Receives loads from shipping, breaks down product loads and ensures all products received are stored or stocked appropriately. Stores products according to guidelines, including holding within proper temperature ranges, rotating guidelines, following guidelines. Checks and records temperatures in make stations and refrigerator as required.
- Building Customer Relations: Creates a World Class Service environment by modeling World Class Service for employees, training, coaching, and following up on employees for providing World Class Service, and providing World Class Service to all customers.
- Preparing Starbucks Duties: Makes and prepares all Starbucks products offered in the store, example of these duties include making all Starbucks Menu Offerings to correct recipe specifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A