Website Royal Mail
We have two exciting vacancies within our Onboarding Team with one permanent position and one fixed term contract role.
- You’ll have a good understanding of MS Office in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Looking to develop your career further, you’ll have a real interest in personal development and will take a proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- While previous HR/Recruitment experience is advantageous, what really matters is your willingness to learn, strong organisational skills, keen eye for detail, and the ability to provide first class customer service.
- Working within our fast-paced Recruitment Services Team, you will deliver first class customer service and complete administrative tasks to the highest of standards.
- You’ll be the face of recruitment for Royal Mail Group (RMG), presenting a positive image of the organisation to potential employees, and provide a clear, efficient, jargon free service to both Hiring Managers and job seekers; working to make RMG the employer of choice in all markets in which it recruits.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, you’ll provide customers, colleagues and stakeholders alike with a friendly, engaging, and professional service. A confident communicator, you’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be adept at written communication. With excellent time management and organisational skills, you’ll have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- You will help to process new candidates through our recruitment process, ensuring compliance checking of right to work documents and joining new candidates to our pay system.
- Able to prioritise tasks to work within strict time deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage effectively and professionally with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- High attention to detail
- Confident with new systems and general MS Office packages, particularly Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using Success factors
- Experience working within HR or Recruitment
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A