The Research Analyst Consumer Insights will be a quantitatively savvy analyst, to analyze marketing channel performance and qualitative customer research.
This position builds models and monitors effectiveness of marketing channels using quantitative and various sources of customer, marketing, and sales data. This position also conducts qualitative research including planning, execution, analysis and communication of learnings. In both cases, the candidate will gather and analyze data to understand customer behavior as it relates to business objectives. Key learnings and actionable insights will be summarized and presented to marketing, merchandising, and operational leadership teams. Experience mining data, leveraging visualization suites, and using survey tools will be needed. Ideal candidates will have a mix of data technical skills and business acumen and be able to communicate clearly with audiences who are not technically-minded.
How will you do it?
- Analyze marketing, customer, and sales data to measure and monitor performance by channel
- Present and communicate findings and insights gained from analyses and make recommendations to business partners
- Develop and recommend best practices by evaluating and improving targeting and forecasting.
- Identify and generate ad hoc analysis to drive short term strategies
- A passion for quantitative data analysis and interest in understanding consumer behaviors.
- Proven ability to identify and assess trends with customer or market data
- Use of business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgement in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate findings, analysis, implications, and recommendations to varied stakeholder audiences
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ Years of marketing research design and execution
- 3+ Years of business experience utilizing analytical skills.
- Experience working with the following programs is preferred
- CRM software e.g., Salesforce marketing cloud, Adobe an
- SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Campaign selection tools e.g., Unica, Audience Builder
- Visualization tools e.g., Birst, Tableau
- Strong communication skills, creative analytical thinking, and ability to present complex information in a simple compelling business case.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A