Website Republic Services
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for handling all aspects of talent sourcing and recruiting for his or her assigned requisitions; and building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources, community organizations, and other recruiting sources. The Talent Acquisition Partner is also responsible for developing new, creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies, and utilizing approved venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates to fill positions at all levels. The Talent Acquisition Partner plays a critical role in ensuring the Company hires the best possible talent for all positions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job fit.
- Maintains tracking system of all requisition and applicant activity.
- May assist other functional Talent Acquisition Partners as needed, such as presenting at local universities, schools, recruitment events and job fairs, as well as community group meetings to increase awareness of the Company and excitement around job opportunities.
- Manages candidate engagement, provides a positive candidate experience; maintains responsive communication, and acts as a candidate advocate.
- Delivers and negotiates employment offers.
- Coordinates full-cycle recruiting for open positions, including assisting managers with the identification of viable candidates, interviewing, and selection.
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources, sources and entices a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking, internet mining, trade journal advertising, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Establishes and continuously develops networks through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, and military affiliations, among other sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the Company.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures and guidelines, including those related to sourcing, recruiting and selection.
- Strong PC skills with business and communication software (Word Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple assignments and display strong organizational skills.
- High energy, passionate individual who loves people and loves recruiting.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team setting/collaborative environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience working with, and up to date knowledge of, sourcing and recruiting through an applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience supporting client groups in a Fortune 500 corporate environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting, sourcing or human resource experience.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
Company: Republic Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A