Website Republic Services
The Lien Specialist is responsible for responding to all residential customer calls regarding accounts in a lien status, delinquency notices, past due bills, payment arrangements and complaints (which may be complex in nature). Under the supervision of the Lien Supervisor, the Lien Specialist works to deliver the highest level of quality customer service to the Company’s customers to ensure that their concerns are addressed.
- Interprets and effectively communicates county ordinance and account history to customers.
- Addresses moderately complex customer complaints.
- Monitors payment programs.
- Works with third party collection companies via telephone and email.
- Prepares required legal papers for recording.
- Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates in a timely and accurate manner so that associates are able to track service inquiries and resolution.
- Responds to customer calls on a variety of issues, including delinquency notices, past due bills, and payment arrangements, among other things.
- Researches and effectively utilizes information regarding ownership history of properties.
- Returns all internal/external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner.
- Exceeds customer service expectations when responding to customer calls.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- English/Spanish Bilingual.
- Associate’s degree.
- 2 years of experience in collections.
- Minimum of 2 years of call center experience.
Company: Republic Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A