Website Charles Schwab
As a Financial Consultant Partner at Charles Schwab, you will operate in a team-based model partnered with one to three Sr. Financial Consultants. In a team-based model, tasks can be completed as directed by your Sr. Financial Consultant(s), in partnership with, or independently with check-ins:
- Deepen new and existing client relationships by proactively and reactively uncovering additional business development opportunities and in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s) to close the business.
- Manage local event administration including venue identification, scheduling, contract negotiation, invitation creation, attendance confirmation, development of client presentations, and follow-up post-event with clients and prospects.
- Build, refresh, and deliver financial plans for practice clients in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s).
- Interface with existing practice clients via inbound, proactive and follow-up phone calls, and email as well as face to face interactions.
- Provide direct, dedicated support for Sr. Financial Consultant(s) and their practice clients.
- Manage and perform activities in preparation for, and following, client appointments with designated Sr. Financial Consultant(s).
- Set and prepare for appointments, e.g., review planning status, life events, suitability updates.
- Identify leads and proactively generate ideas to connect with clients and prospects.
- Update and compile client information through Schwab’s internal customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Support the business development and relationship building activities of the Sr. Financial Consultant(s) by following up on referrals and engaging with prospective clients.
- Provide advice to include suitability, recommendations, and planning for practice clients in partnership with your Sr. Financial Consultant(s).
- Notary certification (may be obtained after hire)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for, and experience in, identifying new relationship development
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for helping clients
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Passion for the client with the ability to strengthen and retain client relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of financial services experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A