Website Regal Cinemas
Floor Staff team members are classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or full-time hourly employees whose primary responsibility is ensuring our guests receive exceptional service. Floor Staff may be scheduled to work in the Box Office, Concession Stand, or as an Usher. Floor Staff employees must act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Tearing tickets, collecting and depositing appropriate stub, and directing patrons to their auditoriums.
- Reporting to the management any problems, discrepancies or unusual situations that arise at the theatre.
- Conducting in theatre inspections to monitor picture and sound quality, watch for film and content theft, and help maintain a safe quality environment within the auditoriums
- Managing crowd control and assisting guests in finding seats in auditoriums when necessary
- Enforcement of MPAA rating system
- Inspecting backpacks and packages when applicable.
- Monitoring the cleanliness and operation of theatre vending equipment
- Cleaning auditoriums at the end of scheduled shows and maintaining clean restrooms, lobby area, hallways and other areas outside of the auditorium
- Perform in-auditorium concession auxiliary sales as directed by management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, it is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as box office cashier or progress towards completion required.
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Establish goals, budget time, and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- In addition, you must complete the Regal Entertainment Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Fort Washington, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A