Website Regal Cinemas
The full-time Team Lead is a full-time hourly employee and the part-time Team Lead is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is the to assume responsibilities of a duty manager, including key-holding if applicable, and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Marketing and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- Ensure highest standard of maintenance and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- Possess good public speaking skills. Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws. It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A