Website Regal Cinemas
The full-time Team Lead is a full-time hourly employee and the part-time Team Lead is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is the to assume responsibilities of a duty manager, including key-holding if applicable, and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the
- proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- Ensure highest standard of maintenance and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Marketing and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.
- Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention.
Qualification & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A