Website Regal Cinemas
The Kitchen Staff – Utility position is a team member classified based on individual location needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time hourly employee whose main responsibility is to prepare high quality products and maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen. They must have a genuine concern for ensuring quality control and must represent Cinebarre in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s mission statement and policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- Properly operate an industrial dishwasher and three compartment sink
- Perform opening, closing and side work
- Comply with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards. Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and regulations.
- Clean dish storage
- Stock and set-up proper product rotation
- Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to appropriate party
- Restock flatware, dishes, chemicals and paper items for subsequent shifts
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times
- Remain knowledgeable on all food menu items, including specials and promotions.
- Maintains a “clean as you go” approach through shift
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as a concessionist or progress towards completion required.
- Able to follow instructions and to work at part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere.
- Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
ServeSafe Certification preferred.
- Establish goals, budget time and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
- Completed any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and reach conclusions based on evidence.
- Completed the Regal Entertainment Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Louisville, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A