Website Regal Cinemas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. â€¢ Regular and consistent attendance. â€¢ Upholding and administering all company policies. â€¢ The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees. â€¢ Performing all staff positions as required. â€¢ Ensuring guest satisfaction. â€¢ Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. â€¢ Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses. â€¢ Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software. â€¢ Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements. â€¢ Monitor the standard of maintenance and operational delivery to ensure standards are maintained at all times. â€¢ Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- â€¢ Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- â€¢ Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- â€¢ Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- â€¢ Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- â€¢ Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
â€¢ Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention and other regulatory compliance.
Qualification & Experience:
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A