Website Regal Cinemas
The full-time Assistant Manager is a full-time hourly employee and the part- time Assistant Manager is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is the operation and supervision of a theatre and its employees, and to act as a representative to Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and
- Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
- Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed applicable by Regal.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
- prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the management certification program.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Possess good public speaking skills.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- It is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity, and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flowood, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A