Website Regal Cinemas
Regal is seeking passionate and inspiring leaders with operations experience to ignite the magic of cinema for our guests and employees, while delivering Regal’s vision of being “The Best place to watch a movie.” Regal Cinemas is a leader in innovation in the cinema industry with immersive cinema experiences like 4DX, IMAX, ScreenX and industry-leading service, comfort and facility cleanliness for our guests.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and
- Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the management certification program.
- Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed applicable by Regal.
- Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
Qualification & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- It is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A