Website Regal Cinemas
Regular and consistent attendance. Upholding and administering all company policies. The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees. Performing all staff positions as required. Ensuring guest satisfaction. Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses. Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.
- Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention and other regulatory compliance.
- Team Leads are to be utilized in situations in which management is unavailable during non-peak periods. Such job duties include performing theatre opening and closing procedures. A Senior Team Lead may not complete managerial duties
- Monitor the standard of maintenance and operational delivery to ensure standards are maintained at all times.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Possess good public speaking skills.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A