Website Regal Cinemas
Regal is seeking passionate and inspiring leaders with operations experience to ignite the magic of cinema for our guests and employees, while delivering Regal’s vision of being “The Best place to watch a movie.” Regal Cinemas is a leader in innovation in the cinema industry with immersive cinema experiences like 4DX, IMAX, ScreenX and industry-leading service, comfort and facility cleanliness for our guests.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and
- Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed applicable by Regal.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the management certification program.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
- Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and your assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- Possess good public speaking skills. Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- It is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity, and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mount Pleasant, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A