Website Regal Cinemas
Regular and consistent attendance. Upholding and administering all company policies. The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees. Performing all staff positions as required. Ensuring guest satisfaction. Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses. Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required. Working knowledge of all systems within facility in Booth and
- Projection technology including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.
- Supervising theatre maintenance (building and grounds, where applicable), including performing minor repairs and obtaining qualified personnel for large maintenance concerns.
- Ensure highest standard of maintenance and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- Possess good public speaking skills.
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws. It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Olmsted, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A