Website Regal Cinemas
The Bar & Kitchen Manager is a full-time salaried or full-time hourly employee whose primary function is the operation and supervision of a theatre and all employees with a focus on the bar and kitchen operations. Represent and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies. The main responsibility of this position is to provide exceptional products with fast and friendly service in a clean environment. They must have a genuine concern for assuring the satisfaction of every guest and represent and act as a representative of the Company in a way that is consistent with the company’s mission statement & policies. Must be of legal age to serve/sell alcohol according to all state and local laws and will complete all applicable training, obtain all required permits and licenses and successfully completed a background check.
- Preparation of all alcoholic beverages as per company directions. â€¢ Knowledge of and adherence to all laws and legal obligations regarding the serving of alcohol.
- Ensuring proper inventory rotation though the FIFO method.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as required, except where precluded by labor contracts.
- Operating, preparing and cleaning of all food preparation equipment, prep stations, and general kitchen areas.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all local, state and federal food safety and sanitation laws (i.e. holding temperatures, storage, sanitizing, etc.).
- The training, developing, coaching and supervising of non-management employees.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Upholding and administering all theatre policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance. â€¢ Understanding of controlling food costs and how the demand for individual food items may impact food costs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A