Website Regal Cinemas
The full-time Team Lead is a full-time hourly employee and the part-time Team Lead is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is the to assume responsibilities of a duty manager, including key-holding if applicable, and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Ensure highest standard of maintenance and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Marketing and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval
- Interface excellently with customers, the public, and co-workers, and exhibit sensitivity to the feelings of others. Establish goals, budget time, and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws. It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Newnan, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A