Website Regal Cinemas
Regal is seeking passionate and inspiring leaders with operations experience to ignite the magic of cinema for our guests and employees, while delivering Regal’s vision of being “The Best place to watch a movie.” Regal Cinemas is a leader in innovation in the cinema industry with immersive cinema experiences like 4DX, IMAX, ScreenX and industry-leading service, comfort and facility cleanliness for our guests.
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Upholding and administering all Regal policies and brand standards as outlined in the Regal Operations Manual and corporate directives
- Train kitchen staff in specific positions and cross-train as needed
- Train staff in specific positions including server, box office, food runner, and bartender; cross-train as needed
- Comply with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards. Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and regulations
- Ensure all cash management policies and procedures are adhered to always
- Hiring, training, developing, mentoring, supervising, counseling, scheduling, and terminating (after conferring with the Human Resources Manager) of any employee
- Monitor risk management as it pertains to the theatre (employee/guest safety, loss prevention, proper handling of food and alcohol, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents
- Must be of legal age to sell and/or serve alcohol per state and/or local laws
- Responsible for prompt reporting of accidents, incidents, and business interruptions per operating protocols
Qualification & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- In addition, you must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- Experience in high volume hospitality environment.
- Assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol and it is your responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity, and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree in Business and/or equivalent, two years management or supervisory position with experience in restaurant or VIP/luxury theatre concept.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A