The Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media will own and contribute to growth of paid media for key performance channels with a strong focus on paid search. Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase revenue, brand recognition, and drive new user acquisition via Google Search, DV360, GDN, YouTube and others. This individual will support all paid search and shopping media from strategic planning and investing, to agency management and performance reporting. This position collaborates with key stakeholders within the marketing and analytics organizations to elevate the Reebok brand and drive sales of Reebok product. Paid Search is one of the top traffic and revenue driving channels for Reebok.com.
- Develop holistic paid media strategy, mainly focusing on paid search and shopping strategy
- Manage and own agency and vendor relationships, budget and business planning, and ensure the agency operates as an extension of the Reebok brand
- Identify and integrate key optimization strategies, develop robust reporting and analysis to inform the business of performance, search trends and general brand heat
- Provide regular insights into KPIs, audience and seasonal trends that will inform that overall business strategy and decision-making
- Understand and track toward channel targets, KPIs and goals, being proactive and thoughtful in providing incremental opportunities to drive value
- Work cross-functionally across paid search, paid social and display to manage strategy across audience, geo, promotions, etc.
- Partner with Creative and CRM teams to evolve messaging for new audiences and test roadmaps
- Develop Paid Search roadmap, testing plans and channel expansion opportunities
- Partner with SEO team to improve overall brand visibility and drive maximum efficiency
- Establish and maintain effective communication with cross-functional marketing teams, product marketing departments, analytics and other internal team members
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task with a great attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Social and Attribution and influence on Paid Search activities
- Deep knowledge of audience segmentation, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources; can translate audience segments into targetable audience attributes
- Display sound project management skills to effectively prioritize standard tasks, and new activations
- Working knowledge of traditional and ecommerce search platforms and partners such as Google AdWords, SA360, Yahoo Gemini, Bing Ads, YouTube, Amazon
- Advertising (AMS/Amazon Marketing Services) preferred
- Solid understanding of Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics preferred
- Solid analytical skills with a track record of finding insights by analyzing data
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing, ecommerce and/or analytics experience within an advertising agency or corporate marketing department.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Advertising
Job Location: Manchester NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A