Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
- Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Bran nock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.
- Must be available to work 9pm-5am
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A