- You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued branch customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals
- We’ll look to you to proactively find ways to enhance our customer banking experience
- We’re committed to your career progression, so you’ll join us as an Associate Personal Banker and we’ll support your development to become a
- Personal Banker within two years
- We’ll also help you to achieve a Foundation Certificate in Responsible Banking while working here
- As the first point of contact in our branches, customers will be at the very heart of your role. So you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
- Having proactive conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Helping customers to understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with simple financial products, and collaborating with other teams to provide a seamless customer experience
- We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction and who is motivated and driven to develop their career and meet branch & personal goals.
- As a trusted Adviser you’ll strive to improve standards for our customers, looking for ways to make their lives easier and take the stress out of banking.
- The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in a face to face environment and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve service for our customers while meeting your personal and branch goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A