As an Audit Manager, you’ll be providing independent engagement assurance by leading the engagement team specific to Operational & Credit Risk. You’ll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use.
- Leading and undertaking key aspects of assurance fieldwork and influencing business managers to improve control
- Ensuring compliance with global methodology within engagements and accurately keeping the audit management tool up to date
- Managing key stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Leveraging Internal Audit’s industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Producing effective engagement reports which articulate risks and issues effectively
- We’re looking for an established and experienced internal auditor, with team lead or project management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to support and supervise your team through coaching, feedback and development
- The ability to actively identify and develop talent
- Strong stakeholder management experience with senior management and above
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll need experience of leading audits end-to-end with a strong understanding of audit methodology, as well as confidence in writing and finalising supporting documents for audit, and producing the overall results of audit. Preferably, you’ll also have credit risk experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Audit
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A