As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and are excited to help clients embrace our digital capabilities, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
- Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
- Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
- Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Goal-oriented individual with a demonstrated passion for putting clients first.
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, CA
Application Deadline: N/A