As a Manager, Audit Data Analytics, you will analyze, design and implement data analytics solutions using RBC’s enterprise suite of analytics tools. As well assist with the development and execution of data analytics, data visualization and reporting implementation within the internal audit function in support of becoming an insight driven organization. Work with structured and unstructured data to further enable a risk-based audit approach and help identify impacts to the organization’s internal control environment leveraging automated and self-served capabilities
- Technology: Prepare and integrate large and varied datasets and deploy production grade solutions.
- Communication & Visualization: Effectively communicate findings to business partners. Leverage advanced visualization tools to create powerful representations of results.
- Seeks opportunities to utilize RBC data sources to develop automation of execution and testing activities
- Domain Knowledge: Collaborate with business partners to produce insights from business-defined requirements and hypotheses.
- Data Curation & Statistics: Curate, prepare and wrangle data to test business hypotheses.
- Familiar with a range of data tools. (Tableau, Dataiku)
- Strong project management, time management & implementation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert technical documentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Data Lake Hadoop technology.
- Expert experience in data analytics cycle (data gathering, transformation, modeling, analytics, and reporting).
- Strong knowledge and experience with traditional database technology (i.e. SQL, python) and a fundamental understanding of data flow and handling.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Data/Business, technical system Analyst in a highly analytical environment.
- Expert experience with complex visualization of data.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A