The Medical Risk Assessment that all candidates undergo is there to make sure that you are healthy enough for the intense training required by the RAF. Your application will be rejected if you fail to meet the minimum acceptable medical standard for entry. Your medical history is confidential and is not disclosed to those not authorised to hold this information.
- You must be a UK citizen from birth
- You must have resided in the UK for 7 years immediately prior to application.
- Your parents/spouse must currently have UK citizenship.
- You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
- Be a citizen of the United Kingdom since birth and must not hold (and must never have held) any nationality or citizenship (including joint nationality) other than British or that of a British Overseas Territory.
- Be aged between 21 and 55 years old.
Qualification & Experience:
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5 Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 Three other subjects C Grade 4 Grade 5
- In addition, you need at least 2 A2 Levels/3 Highers at Grade C or above (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) which must total a minimum of 64 UCAS points.
- Alternatively, if you hold a UK degree at Grade 2:2 or higher (or acceptable alternative) you only need Mathematics and
- English Language GCSEs at a minimum of Grade C (Grade 4-5) or Mathematics and English Language SCE Standard
- Grades of 2 or SNE Grade 5 (A-C).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A